The Liebster Blog Award


Friends are Fashion got so excited when Blonde side of Life http://antaltimea.blogspot.ca/2012/10/the-liebster-blog-award  nominated us a few days ago for The Liebster Blog Award. My first thought was: Wowww this is nice and make Friends are Fashion feel appreciated for sure....So to you girl Blonde side of Life thank you girl! xoxo

Now if you are not familiar with  The Liebster Blog Award, don't worry, I wasn't!!! The whole  story behind the award first of all, is given to bloggers by blogger and is a way to say  well done , great job. When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 question from the  person who nominated you. You pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them! )  and ask them 11 questions. You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you. (To get the button, you can right click the picture on my page and copy/paste it onto your blog, or just google it , there are a ton of fun buttons out there!) 


                                 

     11 random things about me:

-  Starbucks is my wake-up and my makeup every morning

-  I don't leave the house without my wedding rings 

 - My first language is Portuguese 

-  My fav accessory is my Kabbalah braided leather bracelet find in here

-  I am very obsessed with Heathy Life Style so, I could never quit on Happiness, Run & Yoga

-  I  love Arts & Interior Design

-  I am loyal to my family, friends and fashion

-  I have three important girls in my life and they help me keep grounded, my mom, my big sister and my daughter

-  I still watch the classic Disney Movie " The SnowWhite"

 - I love, I adore watches 

- I believe in Transcendental Meditation so I collect Buddha images 

Yola,
xoxo



My answers to Blonde side of Life


- What are your goals for the next month?  Still have the time to put as much I can on  Friends are Fashion Blog
- What is your dream designer item? A piece from Oscar de la Renta 2013 collection find here
- What is your favorite song right now? I am a huge  Pink  fan, her new song Blow me (One Last Kiss)
- False or natural eyelashes? Natural
- Who is the most famous person you've met? Hilary Duff
- Black or white? White
- Pumps with or without platform? Without
- Have you ever had two dates per night? Yes
- If you could afford it, would you have plastic surgery to 'fix' anything on your body? Yes
- Which do you prefer: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? I am Audrey Hepburn kind of girl
- Which is your favorite designer? Oscar de la Renta 

11 Bloggers :









http://www.heylj.com


My questions to you:

-  Would you suffer for fashion?

-  Which celebrity would you like her to give you fashion  advice?

-  Mention one thing that drives you in life?

-  My biggest accomplishment...?

-  Chanel or Balenciaga...?

-  Are you a red nail polish (Posh) kind of a girl or light petal pink (Minimalist)?

-  What's you fav getaway place?

-  Every Woman Should Own...?

- Your TV reality show guilty pleasure?

- A friend told me, style is not a matter of how wealthy you are but it is a personal choice ... For you Style is .......




2 comments:

norma said...

Thank you so much for the nomination! This was so much fun! I placed my answers on the blog.

Monika Yola said...

Good! I will check,xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...