Looking Puffy

We all know how hard is to style during winter. I love the puffy coats but the one thing  I always look for is a belt. You must always look for a belt to accentuate your waist. I don't think that you want to look puffy. There is a reason why they named  them puffy. 












Puffy Coats


LTB by Little Big nylon jacket
$130 - zalando.co.uk


Burberry padded jacket
$1,050 - flannelsfashion.com


Even odd coat
$105 - zalando.co.uk


Long down coat
sheinside.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

9 comments:

Jelena Dimić said...

I really like your jacket, love the bright red shade! ;)I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
Lots of love! :*

Meg Kerr said...

I've nominated you for an award!
http://thepolishedmonkey.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

Kristine Rutledge said...

What a great way to look warm!! Love it :)

Kristine
www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

Irina said...

great post!

http://thehandbagconcept.com/

Jade said...

lovely! the red is gorgeous!

theistyleblog.blogspot.com

Serena Minetto said...

Oh mty gosh! How beautiful are you?? Amazing red jacket!
I like your blog, I found some interesting inspirations!
I follow you!

Love, Serena - The Chic Way

Charlotte said...

Your jacket is so cute! I love it!! The belt idea is quite good, i'll have to try it when I go up to the snow for the holidays.

Check out my blog!


XOXO
Charlotte

Every Wear I Go said...

I really like the Burberry coat. A bow makes everything better.

Let me know if you'd like to follow each other on Google Friends Connect!

everywearigo.blogspot.com

Ivana Džidić said...

great look:) lovely jacket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...