Sandy Hook School Tribute


In a normal Monday I would be posting a picture of me with a pretty outfit. I just can't do it today. I am emotionally drained with the shooting at Sandy Hook School in Connecticut. I can't get over the death of 20 children and the 6 adult.  It is hard to believe that these children between age of 6 and 7 were killed by gun shooting. Things like that makes you stop and think , what is really important in life. 

My message is not to focus on the tragedy but to show my deep condolences to all the families affected by the tragedy and God receive these angel souls.

5 comments:

Miz Eloise said...

awww its so christmassy!!!! just stumbled upon your site,

would love it if you can drop by mine too :-) post more christmas pics!

beautyholygrail.blogspot.com

Miz Eloise said...

so ignorant of me, i backtracked and realized this was for the poor souls of the recent tragedy. the horrific aftermath of the tragedy even echoed here across the globe in the philippines and i was almost choking and near tears when i saw a father make a statement in cnn, so senseless tragedy,

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paula Schaareman said...

Aaaahw, cute!!

Would you like to enter my give away at my blog? I'm giving away a silver or golden cross bracelet.
Love, Paula
http://ifiwarg.blogspot.com

AVY said...

I know the feeling.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...