Tribal Detail






Joe Fresh Acid washed denim shirt, J.Crew Leather Skirt, Tribal Necklace (From a Bazar in Portugal) , Nude pumps from Fahrenheit get in here. Acrylic Box from Forever21 Canada. Lipstick by Kate Moss

Acid denim shirt from Joe Fresh but you can check this  on SALE or don't be afraid to shop on mens fashion, I know I do, anyway, check this cool acid washed men shirt in here pretty amazing I am tell you. So, are you tired of you "usual black leather skirt", yeap I heard you...... try this colored one in here , here or that.  Give this clutch a shot here really cool!!! If you like my tribal look necklace you can always find something cool at Stella & Dot.




3 comments:

Jenny said...

You look amazing. Love the shoes

Dixie said...

Absolutely love the leather skirt and the earth tone shoes. Great outfit!!!

Cassandra Ikegbune said...

You have a really fab style.

www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...