Cocoon Coat plus Leather





Vince Camuto Cocoon Coat get in here now on SALE,  Eugenia Kim Darien Camo & Leather Baseball Cap ( for you get 30% OFF HERE)  check this two tones if you are into Metallic , Love it!!!! Or this BCBGeneration On Sale, Forever21 Platform Boots, Calvin Klein Coated Jeans , Shiraleah Chicago Suede Cross-body Bag, 

Brrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's really freezing again here in Edmonton, good warm days :bye bye, I guess. 
But boy, I can't resist when comes to wear leather,  especially if I have to wear this Vince Camuto cocoon coat with some leather, I guess I can tough it out, right!!

Stay Warm !!




3 comments:

Diane said...

looking fierce as always!

Caroline Topperman said...

Love it!!! So perfect for our freezing cold winter!
xo
styleontheside.com

Yolanda B said...

Thank you gals....xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...