Culottes time


I love wearing white specially summer time.....




and I always lived  in a city with beach and by the beach in the past....and the life style is pretty much easy and breezy and white clothes they are just our best friend. End of story when I am on vacation I love wearing white garments and holy cow a transport bag is my bestie. What about you??






Nars Pink Matte lipstick find here (this lipstick is also my bestie) and yes I have a lot of besties LOL, Culottes Stradivarius and Muscle Tee similar here or here, and another bestie is my Banana Republic leather transport tote similar here, Sixty Seven Gold Leather Sling Back Sandals find here now on SALE perfect for summer, right!!!




4 comments:

Ana Pejkanovic said...

Totally agree. Whites are perfect for vacation and summer in general. Love the bag. Perfection.

GIVEAWAY on the blog.
Fabulous 30s

ANDYSTYLE said...

nice, cute bag :)

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Ronii Davies said...

Love the outfit,you look great.
www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

Caroline Topperman said...

Love the all white and those sandals are fantastic!
xo
styleontheside.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...