Island Summer





Forever21 summer dress try similar here but I am in love with this one now on SALE but I can't make up my mind about that dress in here.....did I mention that I love white during summer  :) 
Joe Fresh birkenstock cray yellow but I love it , BCBGMAXAZRIA denim quilted cross-body try that, Alex and Ani bangles I have it Saint Anthony , Buddha  and try this one ( let me tell you I am addicted to them) check here for more. MA.C. lipstick Ruby Woo and Tiffany. Co necklace and last but not least my Claire's flower headband check here.

Love,

Yolanda






5 comments:

obat herbal asam urat said...

just blogwalking.. nice post :D

Ana Pejkanovic said...

Looking gorgeous my dear. Love your bracelets.


Fabulous 30s

Dee Anjani said...

little white dress .. a new staple mark for summer!

xoxo,
Dee
Slumber Talk

Sasha Bowman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sasha Bowman said...

Love this post!

All white in the summer is timeless, classic and looks good when it's worn comfortable and relaxed.

The dress compliments your height and build very well.

Sasha
http://www.sashabowmanshops.com/blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...